- Animal Trackers Table of Contents
- Contact us
- Healthy Start - Table of Contents
- How to Order
- Prevent Childhood Obesity in Preschoolers ages 3-6 year old
- Summary of our Health Education Programs
- Preschoool Self Esteem, Confidence, and Identity
- Learning Emotions - Preschool Self Identity Activity
- Preschool Self Esteem Activity
- Teach Preschoolers about Family
- Preschool Activity - Identifying with your Family
- Preschool Activity - My Family and Feelings
- My Amazing Body, Preschool Health Education
- Learn the Body Parts Activity
- Preschool Nutrition Activity
- My Subsational Skin - Preschool Teaching Unit
- Sunburn - Preschool Activity
- What is Shade? - Preschool Activity
- What are GO-Foods? - Preschool Learning Unit
- GO Food Song and Preschool Activity
- GO Foods vs SLOW Foods Activity
- On The GO-Food Track Unit
- GO Food Collage Activity
- GO Food Fruit Salad Activity
- Preschool Fitness Fun Unit
- Excercise and Stretching - Preschool Activity
- Learning about Lungs - Preschool Activity
- Germ Unit - Preschool Curriculum
- Dental Hygeine Activity for Preschoolers
- Junk Food and Dental Hygeine - Preschool Activity
- Drug Free Me - Preschool Education Unit
- Drugs, Now why would I want to do that? - Preschool Activity
- What do Drugs Do?
- Getting Along with Others
- Dealing with Anger
- Getting along with Grown Ups
- Safe and Sound - Preschool Education Unit
- Don't Talk to Strangers
- Teaching Children about Stranger Danger
- Healthy Habitat / Environment - Preschool Education Unit
- Learning about Shelter - Preschool Activity
- Observing your Environment - Preschool Activity
- Our Research
- (1998). Reducing fat in preschool meals: Description of the food service intervention component of Healthy Start.
- (1998). Cardiovascular risk reduction in a preschool population: The Healthy Start Project.
- (1998). Healthy Start: A comprehensive health education program for preschool children.
- (1999). Healthy Start: A new comprehensive preschool health education program.
- (1999) Developing a computer-assisted health knowledge quiz for preschool children.
- (1999). Dietary assessment of children in preschool: Healthy Start.
- (1999). Increasing nutrition knowledge in preschool children: The Healthy Start project.
- (1999). Nutrient intake of Head Start children: home vs. school.
- (2000). What do preschool children think about cigarettes and smoking? Knowledge, attitudes, and future smoking intentions: The Healthy Start Project.
- (2002) ‘Healthy Start’: Outcome of an intervention to promote a heart healthy diet in preschool children.
- (2004) Body size and cardiovascular risk factors in a preschool population.
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Preschool Children: the ‘Healthy Start’ project.
- Cardiovascular Health Promotion in the Schools. A statement for health professionals from the Committee on Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, and Obesity in the Young (AHOY) of the Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young
- Our Team
- Carolynn J. Lucca
- Christine L Williams, M.D., M.P.H.
- Kerry L. Bozza-George, EdD
- Betty Jean (BJ) Carter M.S.
- Joan T. Beer
- Lisa Hark, PhD, R.D.
- Rae Pica
- Preschool Cirriculumn
- Preschool Teaching Aids for Children
- Preschool Teaching Aids for Parents